Mc60e gnss sleep

Hi
I am using MC60E .I have a problem.
in my application for turn on GPS am using “AT+QGNSSC=0” and for turn the GNSS part off I am using “AT+QGNSSC=1” .This is revers in my application and my circuit. 0 turns on and 1 turn off .every thing is ok but there is a problem when I want to send the GSM part into sleep whit “AT+QSCLK=1” and set DTR to high GSM part not going to sleep. I fund that when I am using “AT+QGNSSC=1” the GSM part cant goes to sleep.
what I do?
Is there any solution for me?

Dear Sir,
As per the reverse command you use, are the GNSS module in stand-alone mode(GNSS TX/RX connect to Customer SoC, not to the GSM TX/RX)?
If so, we can set the GNSS enable pin as GPIO to avoid the AT+QGNSSC command and make it possible to enter sleep mode.
This requirement needs you raise a ticket in E-service. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards

thanks for your answer
I am using MC60E in all in one mode (GNSS TX/RX connect to GSM TX/RX) is there any solution for me?
In my circuit, I should use the GNSS_EN pin reverse(1 for disabling GNSS and 0 for enabling GNSS)

thanks for your answer
I am using MC60E in all in one mode (GNSS TX/RX connect to GSM TX/RX) is there any solution for me?
In my circuit, I should use the GNSS_EN pin reverse(1 for disabling GNSS and 0 for enabling GNSS)

Dear Sir,
If in All-in-One mode, we don’t have effective method to resolve this problem.

Best Regards

1 Like