MC60 - HTTP POST MODE - Problem with AT+QHTTPPOST- there always returned "input timeout"

Hi, I have a problem with MC60 simple communication with HTTP POST.
Module return OK or CONNECT/OK for the moment, when I send AT+QHTTPPOST = 10,60,30
After that module send CONNECT, then I send 10 characters by use “printf” and after 60 seconds module return +CME ERROR: 3825

Everything is ok for that moment, APN and server address are ok (Communication with server was checked by https://reqbin.com/, server is ok)

I wrote procedure based on Quectel example (GSM_HTTP_AT_Commands_Manual_V1.4):

3.2. Send POST Request to HTTP Server

AT+QIFGCNT=0
OK

AT+QICSGP=1,“CMNET” //Set APN
OK

AT+QIREGAPP //Optional
OK

AT+QIACT //Optional
OK

AT+QHTTPURL=58,30 //Set URL
CONNECT

//For example, input 58 bytes:
http://api.efxnow.com/DEMOWebServices2.8/Service.asmx/Echo

OK

//POST the data whose size is 18 bytes and the maximum latency time for inputting is 50s.
//It is recommended to set the latency time as long as enough to download all the data in the latency time.
AT+QHTTPPOST=18,50,10
CONNECT
//This means module enters into data mode and is ready to receive data from UART.
//For example, input 18 bytes: Message=helloworld.
OK
//This means all data has been received, and DCD is set to high.

AT+QHTTPREAD=30 //Read the response of HTTP server.

CONNECT
//Output the response data of HTTP server to UART.
//For example, UART outputs:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Message=‘helloworld’ ASCII:104 101 108 108
111 119 111 114 108 100

OK
AT+QIDEACT //Deactivate PDP context.
DEACT OK

Could You help me ? Thanks for any help.

Hi @ice_m

@vincent.ding-Q will help you to check about MC60’s issue.

B R
Linkin WANG

Hi, thanks :). Could You tell me, what I need to do know - wait for message from @vincent.ding-Q ? Have a nice day - Wojtek.

Hello, I’m here.

After entering AT+QHTTPPOST=18,50,10, the module will output the “CONNECT” URC, which requires you to enter 18 bytes of data manually. For example, if you send data using QCOM1.6, enter data in the input box, and then press Ctrl+z in the QCOM interface to send data.

You received the error of 3825, maybe the data was not sent out. Please check the way you output the post data and what should be wrong with the steps.

Hi, I’ve checked very carefully and You have right - there was problem with receive/send data after POST (now is ok). I have a one problem yet - data are sent to server (I see that in www browser), but server hasn’t confirmed that data was received. There is no any information, only information about timeout : +CME ERROR: 3826. How I can set option, where I get confirmation from server ? Thanks for any help and have a nice day :).

Hi
After the module’s data post, it will wait for the server to return the data, which depends on the Settings of your server, the general server will set the default: “return the data you send”, some servers will set a specific data format, you need to know how your server is set, maybe it received the module after the data POST did not return the data to the module
good luck to you

Hi, tell me why when I’m testing the same operation by www, there are some information ? I’ve added screen.