MC60 GPS get fast location Method Problem

Hellp Everyone,
I am using the MC60 GNSS Module.
I would like to ask except the EPO method, how to get faster of the GPS location. Because I use the recommended flow of using the EPO method and get the EPO file, then I have to wait more than 30 minutes or more to get the GPS satellites signal and the location.
How to shorten the trying time?
Also, in the application, how can I get the reference location using another method of the QickfastSix?
Thank you very much!

Hello Sir,

1.I suggest to review the NMEA log for GSV sentences, and check the SNR value of your environment, if you need wait for more than 30 mins to get location, I think signal strength is very low.
2. Could you take some pictures to show your test environment? And what kind of antenna do you use? Is it active or passive?
Please make sure the antenna is placed pointing to OPEN sky wo any meterial like metal covered, which could prevent to getting the satellites.

1. in the application, how can I get the reference location using another method of the QickfastSix?
    [S] The reference location should be gotten by last fix if the device is not moving to another faraway place.Or you should know the reference location in advance, and set it by AT command
    AT+QGREFLOC to use Quickfastfix method.

The file name is Quectel_MC60_Series_GNSS_AT_Commands_Manual_V1.3, please download it from our website: www.quectel.com.