M95 Quectel HTTP not working

Hi,

I have been trying to use M95 Quectel for GET POST HTTP request, I have read the application notes for HTTP AT commands but I am unable to GET or POST anything.

After providing APN it successfully returns IP and connect to server, After that I set URL, Now After recieving CONNECT in response for AT+QHTTPPOST, I send in the packet but its not working

e.g
POST /parse/classes/testing/ HTTP/1.1\r\n X-Parse-Application-Id: abc2AppId\r\nHost: 192.100.100.41:1341\r\nConnection: keep-alive\r\nContent-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8\r\nContent-Length: 14\r\n{“pingTime”:123}

These requests and url works fine when I use

HI
If your AT+QHTTPPOST returns ok, your data has been sent out by the module. The data will be sent to the core network and then distributed to the http server you need to send. As for how the server will react after receiving your data, This requires looking at the Settings on the server side.

In addition, I suggest that you can first use HTTPGET to see if you can get the server information, which can prove that your module successfully connected to the server and can communicate properly.