Do you have an application note that concisely shows the recommended initialization sequence for the M66 modem? Both hardware and software (AT Commands)
E.g for the hardware:
- After power applied toggle PWR_KEY for at least 1 sec.
- Modem will start to respond to AT commands after 5 secs
For the software:
- Following is the minimum AT command sequence:
- verify connected to GSM network via AT+CREG=2
- Verify SIM unlocked AT+CPIN?
- If using SMS format the SMS via AT+CNMI
- Verify signal strength AT+CSQ
- Verify voltage and temperature regularly AT+CBC and AT+
- TCIP Sequence
The idea is to ensure the minimum commands are sent.
This came up since I was unaware of CPIN when using the M95 module and it is mentioned to be an essential command. I dont want to miss anything basic