M66 json post issue

I facing error to upload data to my sever using command set as shown in image below.

The Rest API headers also are taken as JSON key …as shown below.

{
“Post /api/consumer/batteryLog HTTP/1.1\r\nHost: api.abcdxyz.com\r\nContent-Type: application/json\r\nAccept:/\r\nuser-agent:QUECTEL_MODULE\r\nContent-Length: 126\r\n\r\n{‘BAT_DATA’:{‘BID’:‘Z48-0001’,‘DTT’:‘2023-01-23,14-12-23’,‘BLS’:‘1’,‘ERC’:‘’,‘SOC’:‘’,‘SOH’:‘’,‘CUR’:‘-84.7’,‘LAT’:‘’,‘LOG’”: ‘’}
}
…while data on server should be after two \r\n …

actual data received on server is like:
“{
“Post /api/consumer/batteryLog HTTP/1.1\r\nHost: api.abcdxyz.com\r\nContent-Type: application/json\r\nAccept:/\r\nuser-agent:QUECTEL_MODULE\r\nContent-Length: 126\r\n\r\n{‘BAT_DATA’:{‘BID’:‘Z48-0001’,‘DTT’:‘2023-01-23,14-12-23’,‘BLS’:‘1’,‘ERC’:‘’,‘SOC’:‘’,‘SOH’:‘’,‘CUR’:‘-84.7’,‘LAT’:‘’,‘LOG’”: ‘’}
}”:“”
means, the sever recreates a new json packet with my whole REST and DATA as key and then adds : and the “” . From here, it is concluded that Module sending json with one member only, the RSET API commands/ headers and data collectively as a key with blank value to the server. Is this module side error or server side ? but, the server accepts data from mobile app.

Hi
Our module does not support json format post, if you need to post json format data, you need to customize the package, but M66 custom post seems to have some problems, you can use AT+QHTTPGET custom header to send post data.