M66 are not working with GSMEVB Q1-A0543 Kit

Hi everyone,I connect quectel M66 (M66FAR01A12BT) with GSMEVB Q1-A0543 kit,

but its not working… Before that i connect M95 module with the Kit at that time i Power ON s202 switch and after that i press sometime POWERKEY so D503 led and D101 led also ON and also D502 led blink for network status,i use Vi simcard…and i test at command it will work fine.

but as a same setting i connect M66 module than i test M66 module in hyperterminal but GSMEVB module indicate operating status LED D101 are not On and i change baudrate also like 9600,115200 and other also but when i enter AT like any character on hyperterminal than its get ERROR on screen.
i connect RF cable and Antenna also,and USB to VGA cable connect with main uart port.
Like that it will print on Putty,
A
ERROR
A
ERROR
T
ERROR
OpenCPU: Customer Application – EDIT KV
<-- RIL is ready -->
<-- GSM Network Status:2 -->
<-- GPRS Network Status:0 -->
<-- CFUN Status:1 -->
<-- SIM Card Status:1 -->
<-- GPRS Network Status:2 -->
<-- GSM Network Status:5 -->
<-- GPRS Network Status:5 -->
<-- Sys Init Status 2 -->
<-- Sys Init Status 3 -->

same setting are working with m95 module…but not work with M66 GSM(TE A) module

please let me know why its not working properly,and how can i resolve this problem.

Hi,
The status pin is not supported in M66FAR01A12BT,so D101 LED are not on.

Hello,
Thanks for reply,
Yes i want to use the OPEN scheme or the standard AT scheme,
i want to test AT commands in my PC using putty software…
with M66 module,but it will respond error when i enter any character on putty consol and i use 115200 baudrate.
what i do for that?and please explain about standard AT scheme… and i already do the same for M95 module…it will work but in M66 its not working.

Hi Bobby:
Could you help solve this issue? Thank you in advance.@bobby.zhang

Hi, do you only have one module?How about trying the same M66 module?Does it work?

hii @bobby.zhang ,i have a M66 module and also M95 module… M66 module does not work…

now i try to upgrade firmware of m66 module so i want to know which firmware needed for firmware upgrade in m66 module using Qflash tool.