M26FB-03_BT firmware update error

I use M26FB-03_BT module and want to load the firmware on it but I am getting this error.
can anyone help me please?

Dear shadi_baghshahi

What COM port do you use to download firmware?You use QFlash version for V4.0, have you tried the latest version?

dear Grey
I used com1 and this com port works correctly.
and also I used QFLASH v4.20 too. with this version I could not program m26 too.

Dear shadi_baghshahi

Please check the QFlash software’s help file to see if this version of the tool can download firmware for the M26FB module.There is a specific introduction to the use of COM mouth.Please refer to confirmation. Thank you.

dear Grey
I used QFLASH version 4.0 and 4.20. both of them have “Module type” and there is M26 in them.
what do you mean by “There is a specific introduction to the use of COM mouth”?

Have you ever used M26 before?

thanks a lot,

Dear shadi_baghshahi

Qflash in the use of specific modules using the COM port for program burning, please check.Thank you.

dear Grey

What do you mean by COM port?
If you mean the combo box on the top of the QFLASH, I select it correctly.
As shown in the first picture, the update goes to the middle.

Dear shadi_baghshahi

COM port is the physical connection interface for Qflash program burning. It is estimated that the CHOICE of COM port in the first picture is incorrect. Please open the device manager of your computer to view the COM port connected to the module, and select the corresponding COM port to download according to the Qflash help document.Thank you.

dear Grey

as I mentioned before, i am sure about COM port, because I checked send and receive data between module and PC. Firmware update goes on and in the middle, the module does not answer any more

Dear shadi_baghshahi

Please use the latest Qflash to see if the results are consistent.Download address: https://quectel123-my.sharepoint.cn/:u:/g/personal/hf-domfae_dom_quectel_com_cn/EYd1nVS6hf1FiersAEf4DtABG15T_y1DN4uJsJjkwXHh7w?e=dyIQfU

Dear Grey
Thanks for the Q FLASH
I checked it but the problem has not solved!
do you have any SDK for M26?
I think the problem is for SDK.