Lte1 mbim: error: wdm send failed: 19

Hello

I use mikrotik rbm11g with quectel EM12. I have disconnection every hours (but not regulary, some time at 20mn sometime 2 hours…) with this message (after link down) : lte1 mbim: error: wdm send failed: 19.

em12 firmware : EM12GPAR01A20M4G

Can you help me

1 Like

Thanks for your query in Quectel forums.
Please test on the latest version of the firmware to see if the problem will recur. I will send you the latest firmware by email, thank you.

1 Like

hello I have the same problem with em12-g could you send me the latest firmware?

Hi, I have a similar problem my firmware version is EM12GPAR01A21M4G_01.004.01.004. and the module is on a Mikrotik with firmware 7.1.1.
is it possible to have a DFOTA Update?
Regards

1 Like

I installed the firmware 7.1beta3 this error disappeared, but a new one appeared No. 12 and lte disappears and reappears, but not so often

1 Like

Same problem here. Please share lastest firmware em12g

Hi, thanks for reply, now I have your firmware version on Mikrotik, and appear the error 12. I try lock a pysical cel but the problem still.
Quectel feedback is apreaciet on this topic, better with a solution or with a root cause analysis and suggestion to fix it.
Regards

Hi after one day of test I’m returned on 7.1.1 becasue for me the error 12 it is present more or less the same times. I’m tried also the 7.2 rc3 with problem of connection. During my web navigation I saw a suggestion to to solve the issue of disconnection, use the firmware EM12GPAR01A18M4G. I’m disappointed of behaviour of Quectel in this topic.
Regards

now a new problem 7.1beta3 lte1 mbim: error: wdm send failed: 19. the error has disappeared. the firmware of the EM12GPAR01A21M4G module is missing the Internet over 70 mbps, how does your module behave with EM12GPAR01A18M4G firmware?

I decide to change the module because without the firmware over the air I need to go on the roof and disassembly my CPE with no guarantee of the results. I’m bought a used em160 engineering sample and I try to resolve the disconnection with that. If anyone try the firmware A18 please report here.
Regards

And do you have an em12-g with which mikrotik is installed?

The module is installed on LHGG Mikrotik
Regards

Hi, I’m tried the new ROS 7.1.2 stable on my LHGG (waiting the new module) and for me (connection under 70mb/s) the error disappear. In the changelog of version 7.1.2 stable there is a MBIM improvment maybe that solve the issue.
Regards

Hello, I installed the firmware ROS 7.1.2 on mikrotik rbm33g and changed the firmware on the module em12-g EM12GPAR01A18M4G this error is no more, but at a speed of 170mb/s, the Internet is completely turned off.

Have you tried the latest firmware version? EM12GPAR01A21M4G_01.005.01.005 EM12GPAR01A21M4G_01.005.01.005.zip — Яндекс.Диск

I tried this firmware EM12GPAR01A21M4G_01.005.01.005 with it the module behaves even worse falls off constantly and there are no errors