LTE Only problem EC200A

Hi team,

Hello, I am using the Ec200A-CN ECM interface module connected to the Linux operating system to create a device for live-streaming camera footage from outside transportation vehicles.

I am encountering an issue: multiple devices located in the same area, with the same SIM cards and identical module configuration software (I am configuring for LTE only), all connect to the LTE network stably.

However, one of these devices has an unstable network connection, with the CGATT status consistently returning 0 and losing connection. I am forced to perform operations to switch the nwscanmode from 3 - 0 → 3, after which the device reconnects for a short period before losing connection again (+CGATT: 0).

Interestingly, if the same device is used for continuous live-streaming of the camera, this issue does not occur. When I stop the live-stream, the problem reappears after a few minutes and persists throughout the day. I have experienced this issue in two different locations with the same problem and identifiable symptom.

Of course, the number of devices with this problem is very small and only happens when the device is stationary in a fixed position. If the device moves, the network connection is very good.

Could you please tell me what this issue might be, if you have encountered it before, and if you could suggest any solutions? Thank all so much.

Quoc Anh

Hi @QuocAnh
I can’t confirm the problem from your description. You can try to change the antenna and change the SIM card of different operators to check whether it is related to the antenna or the operator network.