Loss of Gateway

Hi

On an EC25-E-TA module mounted on UMTS & LTE EVB kit, I am able to connect to the internet through the Broadband connection it provides in Windows (7). But after a short time, I loss the connection, in the sense that ping to the gateway is lost. Windows yet thinks the connections is available, and the device shows no strange behavior as I can understand, but undeneath, no connection to gateway and so no connection to LTE.

Post note: It seems like that openning of the DM port causes this to happen. But why!? Couldn’t I open this port at the same time as using the main network interface?

Dear Sajjadi,
If that, it is better to check whether the SIM card status is normal or not, please make sure whether it can restore if you change another SIM card. And please check the module status with AT command, such as the following commands. Thanks!
ATI
AT+COPS?
AT+CEREG?
AT+QNWINFO
AT+QENG=“SERVINGCELL”
AT+CSQ

First thing, new understanding: It seems like that openning of the DM port causes this to happen. But why!? Couldn’t I open this port at the same time as using the main network interface?

But anyhow, after disconnection, the results of the AT Commands are:
ATI
Quectel
EC25
Revision: EC25EFAR06A01M4G

OK
AT+COPS?
+COPS: 0,0,“Irancell Irancell”,7

OK
AT+CEREG?
+CEREG: 0,1

OK
AT+QNWINFO
+QNWINFO: “FDD LTE”,“43235”,“LTE BAND 3”,1800

OK
AT+QENG=“SERVINGCELL”
+QENG: “servingcell”,“NOCONN”,“LTE”,“FDD”,432,35,20EED0C,264,1800,3,5,5,7F6A,-90,-8,-62,13,-

OK
AT+CSQ
+CSQ: 27,99

OK

Dear Sajjadi,
It seems like that openning of the DM port causes this to happen. But why!? Couldn’t I open this port at the same time as using the main network interface?
[A] What tests you have do to prove that DM port cause this issue ? As you know that DM port is used for upgrade firmware or catch module debug log, and access internet through the broadband need to use network card not DM port, they have no direct relationship and should have no conflict. Why you want to open this port ?
From the log you provide, the module status seems normal, have no problem. Thanks!

I have been able to go a little further in debugging.
I am openning DM for catching debug logs. I was using an open source code to connect to it and interpret
the lops (QSuper). It seems like that there is some bug in running this code, so that some bad commands are sent through this port to the module.

I would post my final results regarding this problem. Sorry to bother before understanding the real nature of the problem

I have noot been able to go forward much. But I think it might be about the firmware version, and one possible cause maight be the baud rate of DM port. Could it be increased from 115200, and how?
Is there a newer firmware available?
Could the baud rate be changed anyhow?

Dear Sajjadi,
It is better to tell me the firmware version you used now, then i can help you check it. You can use ATI command to check it. Thanks!
About the DM port baudrate, as you know that it is the USB port, not UART port, so the baudrate can change to high value. Thanks!

Hi.
It was provided in the above log.

you mean I can open it in any rate and the other side works flawlessly? It is great then!

Dear Sajjadi335,
Yes, the baudrate have no influence on USB port. Thanks!
The following is the latest FW and upgrade tool, if you need you can upgrade the firmware in your side.Thanks!
Please check the Following link, you need to install the USB driver in your Windows PC firstly, then unzip Qflash package, connect to USB DM port, unzip EC25 firmware package, choose any file in firmware package, then click start button, it will upgrade the firmware automatically, you just need to waiting for the upgrade successful. Thanks!

Windows USB driver:
https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/asean-fae_quectel_com/EbmCGzd2gAtBo_OZrTOYV3kBL5JD7_TvQmmTASwIi7SIPg?e=s2mvMC

Upgrade tool: QFlash
https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/asean-fae_quectel_com/ETEmrRvHDCpAoWD3Z7W8_EsBfW0MLVfU9FWV-qxX8x32Pg?e=X5Yrp0

EC25EFAR06A06:
https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/asean-fae_quectel_com/EQ2_eFaTOCRJlui14b-Xk1ABF5XhFIiYn7meF8UIQH475w?e=gy8csf

Thank you, but the sharepoint links says:

此链接已删除。

很抱歉,已删除对此文档的访问权限。请联系与你共享它的人员。
which obviously means that the file is removed?

Sorry. Please click the following link to get the latest firmware. Thanks!
https://cnquectel-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/eastchina-fae_quectel_com/EcYG8f6hj39Igl3m1KNP57UBE6dAnvi1tJLG-dBaeDiNpQ?e=wRSuKg