Looking For Latest Firmware For EC25A

my current revision is this
EC25AFAR05A04M4G
can i get latest. do you have links to these files?
also what files needed to flash?
thanks!

I have sent them to your email,pls check

why does this have to be so difficult? i did not get the files. i see so many people asking for the same thing over and over again. why not just put them on website as a simple download?
anyway i still need firmware files

I also want this :slight_smile:
Please send, since my latest version is
EC25AFAR05A04M4G
I even opened another thread, let’s see if we are lucky.

I have sent them to your email,pls check,It cannot be released publicly due to company regulations

Hi!
Thanks.
I received the firmware files.
However, I would still need the firmware flashing utility.
And also, the windows 10 USB driver files for EC25. I can only find the PDF guide for them on your site.

Hi,
We are using the EC25AFA-miniPCIe module. We purchased a lot of devices approximately two years ago. Some of the modules are in use and some of them have been sitting in our warehouse since we purchased them. Below you can see the FW version that is loaded into these modules.

1. Where can I find the latest FW for these modules?
  2. Can you refer me to the appropriate documentation and the tools required to do the FW update? I’ve seen references to Firehose (I think we would use this in our Linux environment) and QFlash (I think we would use this under Windows). Are there any other tools that I should look at?
  3. I assume that our FW version is very old. Where can I find the release notes that show all the changes in the different versions between our current version and the latest available version.

ati
Quectel
EC25
Revision: EC25AFAR05A06M4G
OK

at+qgmr
EC25AFAR05A06M4G_01.001.01.001
OK

Thanks,
R