Lock modem on ARFCN

Hi friends,I want to know that which modems model has lock on ARFCN capability? (I have Quectel EC25 modem that seems it can not lock on ARFCN)

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your inquiry in Quectel forum. About your requirement, you can try the following command. Thanks!

Thanks Kyson for your reply, I can lock on ARFCN-CODE in LTE, but how can I do that in WCDMA and GSM mode?

Dear Sir,
LTE module just can lock ARFCN in LTE, cannot support it in WCDMA and GSM mode. Thanks!

Thanks, do you know a model or some models which can lock on ARFCN in all LTE, WCDMA and GSM technologies?

Dear Sir,
Sorry that we have no such module can lock ARFCN in all LTE, WCDMA and GSM. Thanks!
If you any special requirement, you can send email to support@quectel.com to get support on site, then you can dicuss more with our local FAE or sales. Thanks!

Ok, thank you Kyson, can you verify the following expressions?
1- For locking ARFCN in GSM we should use MC60 modem.
2- For locking ARFCN in WCDMA we should use UC200T modem.
3- For locking ARFCN in LTE we can use EC25 or other LTE modems.
Are the above expressions correct?

Dear Sir,
1.GSM modem MC60 just can lock frequency with command AT+QLOCKF;
2.yes, UC200T also can support it.
3.LTE modem can lock ARFCN.

Thnaks, you said before that we have no AT-Command for locking ARFCN in WCDMA. So how can I lock ARFCN using UC200T?

Dear Sir,
What i said is that LTE module can not support lock ARFCN in WCDMA mode, but UC200T (3G module) can support it. Thanks!
Because it is internal AT command, can not share with you in here, please send email to support@quectel.com to get it. Thanks!

Ok, thank you very much