LG69T(AP) firmware file

What is the latest LG69T(AP) firmware version and where can i get it ?
Quectel Product Brochure EN v6.8 does not include LG69T(AP) anymore, it seems to be replaced with
LG69T(AQ) and LG69T(AM). Both do not support CAN input, so i am worried about the future
of my LG69T(AP) board.

Dear Sir

You can contact your local sales to get the latest firmware version or if there is a specific version number, I can confirm to send you.
The LG69TAP model is currently planned to be used only in China.
Is it an in-vehicle application? And require the vehicle speed to be injected via CAN?

Best Regards

$PQTMVERNO reports

$PQTMVERNO,LG69TAMNR01A01_LWM_QX,2021/05/24,21:23:18*23

Yes, i would like to pick the wheel speed and rotation direction off the CAN bus (or at least the wheel speed).

Dear Sir

LG69TAM is for lawn mowers and other applications and supports RTK only;
LG69TAQ is for automotive applications, supports RTK+DR, but does not support CAN interface, and supports hardware vehicle speed pulse access to Wheeltick. Currently this product is still under development, it is recommended to consider wheeltick in the future.

Best Regards

I am not questioning your future product policy, and follow the documentation.
For some unknown reason the LG69T(AP) sold to me has an experimental
LG69TAM firmware, which does not behave as expected.
Can you send me the native LG69T(AP) firmware version ?

Dear Sir

The mail has been sent to you.
Please note that the firmware of LG69TAP is bound to a Chinese RTK service provider, and it cannot be used by foreign differential service providers or self-built stations. It can only be used as a single GNSS test. That’s why I recommend LG69TAQ to you.

Best Regards

1 Like

Thanks for the excellent support!