LG290p: addition of phase biases for Galileo HAS in the near future

Hello @Mohamad.firdaus
The transition to Phase 2 of the Galileo HAS service is approaching—scheduled for late 2026 or early 2027, according to data provided by EUSPA.
Does the current LG290p firmware already include support for the added phase biases required for PPP-AR, or will that feature be introduced later, once the transmission of these new messages begins?
I would appreciate an update on Quectel’s current status regarding this.
Thanks.
Best regards,
Angel

Hi @amlago for the latest firmware release not yet support this feature. I will further check with internal team if they have the plan to introduce this in the future. Best regard.

Hello @Mohamad.firdaus,
Thank you for your reply.
I would like to know what the internal team says about this matter.
It is very important to start preparing the LG290p for the upcoming improvements in Galileo HAS.
So, please let me know what they say.
Best regards,
Angel