Lenovo P15 Gen 2 EM160R-GL No service

Last week, the Lenovo P15 Gen 2 EM160R-GL WWAN adapter firmware and driver were updated on Windows 11. Currently, the latest version 1.0.0.41 (May 19, 2026) is installed.

The mobile internet service provider is One (ex-Vodafone) in Hungary. I have tried several One SIM cards but the laptop cannot connect with any of them.

The internet connection works with the WWAN adapter with a SIM card from another provider. I tried this with the Telekom SIM card in Hungary.

What could be the problem?

Is the Hungarian One (ex-Vodafone) Carrier FW version wrong in the update?

How can I fix it? Reset, set up manula APN, etc. did not solve the problem.

I need a quick solution because I cannot work in the field…

Thank you for your help.

Please use the SIM card of One to conduct a cross-verification test on your mobile phone.

Thank you herbert.pan-Q,

This SIM card can only be used for internet access. I tried it on a phone, but the internet doesn’t work there either.

I also put another One SIM card that works on a phone into the laptop, but they didn’t connect either, the message is No service.

The EM160R-GL can only connect to the internet with a SIM card from another provider. I think the problem is not caused by a hardware error, but by the new software (driver) package.

Who and how should I discuss what data is set in the driver for the service provider in order to check compliance?

Thank you for your help

if you can so do, pls run AT command

AT+QENG=”servingcell”
AT+CIMI
AT+COPS?

I don’t know how to run AT commands on the WWAN modem on Windows.

I’m currently working on Linux because my laptop is dual booted with Windows and Linux. I could possibly run AT commands with socat, but I only get an empty line back for the command, it doesn’t seem to have any output.

Does anyone have any ideas for a solution?

A new update would be needed, because I’m sure the problem is not caused by a hardware fault, but by the new software (driver) package.

Who and how should I discuss what data is set in the provider’s driver to check for compliance?

Thank you for help

Install the proper terminal, like picocom, minicom, etc.

How do I access the EM160R-GL modem with minicom?

It does not have a serial port, but is a PCI device. It could be accessed as a device /dev/wwan0mbim0, but unfortunately this cannot be configured in minicom.

Look for something like /dev/wwan0at0 as mentioned in EM160R-GL Linux PCIe drivers? - #14 by stevie

I managed to ask:

AT+QENG=”servingcell”
+QENG: “servingcell”,“SEARCH”

AT+CIMI
216703132702327

AT+COPS?
+COPS: 0

During the tests, it became clear that the problem was with the EM160R-GL firmware. The new firmware overwrote the carrier profiles during the last update. You can check with the following command:

AT+QMBNCFG=“list”

+QMBNCFG: “List”,0,1,1,“Commercial-DT-VOLTE”,0x08011F1F,202112061
+QMBNCFG: “List”,1,0,0,“Portugal-VoLTE”,0x080104A5,202502191
+QMBNCFG: “List”,2,0,0,“ROW_Commercial”,0x08010809,202009241
+QMBNCFG: “List”,3,0,0,“Spain-VoLTE-Vodafone”,0x08010485,202504141
+QMBNCFG: “List”,4,0,0,“UK-VoLTE-Vodafone”,0x08010426,202409061
+QMBNCFG: “List”,5,0,0,“CBN_VoLTE”,0x0801FE02,202307061
+QMBNCFG: “List”,6,0,0,“TIM_Italy_Commercial”,0x08012B00,202004261
+QMBNCFG: “List”,7,0,0,“Commercial-TMO”,0x0801050F,202303121
+QMBNCFG: “List”,8,0,0,“Telstra_Australia_Commercial”,0x08010F00,202206021
+QMBNCFG: “List”,9,0,0,“ROW_Generic_3GPP_PTCRB_GCF”,0x0801FE02,201910231
+QMBNCFG: “List”,10,0,0,“Wind_Italy_Commercial”,0x0801F300,202203031
+QMBNCFG: “List”,11,0,0,“Germany-VoLTE-Vodafone”,0x08010449,202004261
+QMBNCFG: “List”,12,0,0,“Swiss-Comm”,0x08010411,202004261
+QMBNCFG: “List”,13,0,0,“Commercial-EE”,0x0801220B,202004261
+QMBNCFG: “List”,14,0,0,“CDMAless-Verizon”,0x08010126,202007151
+QMBNCFG: “List”,15,0,0,“hVoLTE-Verizon”,0x0801010E,202006091
+QMBNCFG: “List”,16,0,0,“Commercial-Sprint”,0x08010204,202205061
+QMBNCFG: “List”,17,0,0,“FirstNet”,0x08015300,202009231
+QMBNCFG: “List”,18,0,0,“VoLTE-ATT”,0x08010335,202001101
+QMBNCFG: “List”,19,0,0,“VoLTE-CU”,0x08011561,202003131
+QMBNCFG: “List”,20,0,0,“VoLTE_OPNMKT_CT”,0x080113E0,202004261
+QMBNCFG: “List”,21,0,0,“Volte_OpenMkt-Commercial-CMCC”,0x08012010,202412021
+QMBNCFG: “List”,22,0,0,“Rakuten_Japan_Commercial”,0x08015500,202107021
+QMBNCFG: “List”,23,0,0,“Commercial-KDDI”,0x08010709,202006181
+QMBNCFG: “List”,24,0,0,“Commercial-DCM”,0x08010D0D,202004261
+QMBNCFG: “List”,25,0,0,“Commercial-SBM”,0x08011C0B,201907031

Unfortunately, Vodafone Hungary has disappeared from the list and One Hungary is not included. This indicates that the service provider profile (MBN) set on the EM160R‑GL does not match Vodafone HU, which prevents registration.

Who can update the carrier profile (MBN)? How could it be improved?

Thank you for your help

What if you simply disable MBN?

Then it won’t find a provider, network. I don’t know what Profile name I should enter when connecting to One’s network if I disable MBN.

You don’t need to enter any profile in this case, that’s the whole idea.

See RM521F-GL and Verizon - #23 by jfrog