LC79D longitude error

Hello,

We are having some issues with LC79D evaluation boards that we are testing.
They seem to provide correct latitude information. However there is a deviation in the longitude information, which increases over a period of time. The error is minimum when the module is restarted, but the longitude error increases over a period of time resulting in a few kilometers deviation.
Do you know whether there are any known issues in the LC79D (A) firmware that may cause this kind of behaviour?

Thanks in advance.

/patrik

Dear Sir

I have not heard of similar issues.Please help provide the test firmware version and NMEA log.
The latest version of LC79DA was released in August. I will send you the firmware by email.

Best Regards

Hello.
The problem is similar to the above, with the accuracy of determining the coordinates.
The firmware LC79DANR01A05S_BETA0622 was installed in the GNSS module. There are incorrect indications of the location of the receiver located motionless at the control point, with the exact coordinates known in advance. With long-term measurement, the measurement error smoothly reaches up to 10 meters south in latitude and about 2 meters east in longitude.
On the previous firmware LC79DANR01A04S, the error also reached significant values, but only intermittently.
Please send the LC79DANR01A06S firmware for testing.

Thanks.
Andrey

Dear Sir

LC79DANR01A06S firmware has been sent to your mailbox, please check.

Best Regards

Thanks
I got the firmware.

Andrey

My L76-LB using GPS+beidu has the same problem
Do you know whether there are any known issues in the L76-LB firmware that may cause this kind of behaviour?

It sometimes loses connection to satellite beidou

Hello to all! Can I get the firmware for testing LC79DANR01A06S?

Dear Sir

No, but if the Beidou signal is sometimes lost, it means the signal is too poor, which may cause this problem.

Best Regards

Dear Sir

LC79DANR01A06S firmware has been sent to your mailbox, please check.

Best Regards

Firmware received! Thanks a lot!

i’m wrong, sometimes it connects to beidou satellite and the location is out of the way

Dear Sir

Under what circumstances does this phenomenon occur? If possible, please help provide the log.
In addition, have you tried GPS+GLONASS, is there any such phenomenon?

Best Regards

Can you send me the firmware of L76-LB?

Dear Sir

Yes, but please provide the current firmware information, which can be queried through the command: $PQVERNO,R*3F

Best Regards