LC79D Inertial Sensor

I found, only this inertial sensor reference for LC79D(A).
Do you have more documentation?
Are there other compatible sensors?

Some of this list may be?

Thank you.

Dear Sir

Currently only these two sensors (LSM6DSR and ICM20690) can be adapted. What documentation do you need?

Best Regards

The LC79D Evaluation Module seems to have one of these fitted (I think the LSM6DSR?), but there doesn’t appear to be any activity on the I2C bus. Is there firmware available that supports the inertial sensor that I could flash to the module to test this functionality? And likewise, is there documentation for the associated commands?

Dear Sir
Sorry for the late reply.
May I ask what product is it applied to? Two-wheeled vehicle (scooter, electric vehicle, etc.) or four-wheeled vehicle (car, etc.)

Best Regards

Our primary application is two-wheeled, mostly motorcycles.

Dear Sir,
The firmware and documents of the two-wheeled vehicle have been sent to you via email, please check.
Please note: The two-wheeler firmware requires the injection of vehicle speed pulses through pin 18 (INT).

Best Regards

Good day! Can I get the latest firmware with LSM6DSR support for a four wheeler? And a frequency of 5 Hz. What is the relationship between the speed of the car and the frequency of impulses on pin 18 (INT)?

Dear Sir

LC79D has no four-wheel firmware release for the time being.
The vehicle speed can be given to the pin18 pin of the module by means of pulses. For example, the wheel is equipped with 15 Hall sensors, and the number of pulses per revolution is 15.

Best Regards