LC76GPB firmware update

Dear Quectle Team,

I have the following FW and I need to upgrade my pieces to a latest one please.

$PQTMVERNO,LC76GPBNR12A03S,2024/06/21,09:08:49*2C

Thanks in advance,

C

Hi @carlitos18,

I have sent the latest FW version to your email. Please do let me know if you have received the FW package.

Best regards,

Module reports $PQTMVERNO,LC76GPBNR12A03S,2024/06/21,09:08:49*2C. Could you provide the latest firmware for this variant?

I am seeing a repeatable LC76G I2C mailbox failure on LC76GPBNR12A03S (2024-06-21): address 0x50 continues to ACK, while 0x54 and 0x58 start returning invalid response and then not found. Other I2C devices remain healthy, and SCL/SDA are often high/released during failure, so this does not appear to be a shared-bus lockup.

My most stable implementation uses the documented mailbox sequence with inter-step delays, retries, and resync attempts (including 1-byte dummy reads on 0x54 and 0x58), but the module still enters this state. Recovery currently requires a hard power cycle.

Please confirm:

  1. Is this a known issue?
  2. Is there a recommended recovery sequence?
  3. Does a newer firmware branch address this behavior?

Also, if a firmware fix exists:

  1. Can it be upgraded over the I2C host interface (0x50/0x54/0x58) without UART download pins?
  2. If yes, please provide the approved tool/protocol package and rollback/recovery procedure.
  3. If no, please confirm the required UART download wiring and toolchain.

Hi @form_squid8t I have sent the latest FW version to your email. Please do let me know if you have received the FW package.

Best regards,

Thank you for your email regarding the firmware and supporting documentation.