LC76G change baud rate

Hello,
please im complete new to Quectel products and not very good on the programming. I have purchased a LC76G module to use it as a GPSDO to get 10mhz frequency for locking instruments. BUT the module works at 115200. I need to get it lower at 9600 to work with my arduino that the program is written. Please can you take me with easy steps how to do it?
Thank you
George

Hi Customer
The command to change the baud rate is as follows:
$PAIR864,0,0,9600*13 //Set baud rate to 9600 bps
After the above command is sent successfully, the module must be restarted for the command to take effect.

thank you for the fast reply, as i told, im very new to this, so please answer to the following questions

1. i have to use only the number 2. command, right? the module is new and i want only to change the baud rate to 9600.
  2. where i have to write the command? is it good on the arduinop IDE command line? or i have to use some special software?
    thank you and sorry for too much questions

thank you for the fast reply, as i told, im very new to this, so please answer to the following questions

i have to use only the number 2. command, right? the module is new and i want only to change the baud rate to 9600.
where i have to write the command? is it good on the arduinop IDE command line? or i have to use some special software?
thank you and sorry for too much questions

Hi Customer
Yes, you only need to send the command “$PAIR864,0,0,9600*13\r\n” to change the baud rate to 9600 bps.
You just need to enter this command through the serial port that outputs NMEA messages. Then reset the module, and the baud rate of the module will be changed to 9600 bps.
I have not used the arduinop IDE, but if you first send the “$PAIR864,0,0,9600*13\r\n” command in the IDE at 115200 bps, I think it is OK.
I suggest you use the serial port tool on the PC to send the “$PAIR864,0,0,9600*13\r\n” command. This is our common method.
PS: The command sent needs to add “\r\n”, which was forgotten in the above command. Sorry about this.

thank you for the fast reply,
one last question, where can i found your serila tool to send the command to the module? can you provide me a link please??
Thank you

Hi George166,

You can download QGNSS tool for Quectel GNSS module debugging. Downnload link: QGNSS_V1.10_EN | Quectel

Best regards