LC29H (AA) does not work

The LC29H module does not work when connected via usb uart or usb ttl, the tx lamp blinks, and the rx blinks dimly (if the connection is via usb) what should I do? the module worked for a while when first connected via usb, but after connecting to ttl, it stopped working, only tx blinks and power lights up

Hi Dandy96,

Do you test with LC29H Evaluation Kits?

TX LED blinks means that the module keeps poutputing. Maybe you didn’t select correct baud rate when you try to read from TX. The default baud rate is 115200.

Best regards.

In the QGNSS program, the speed is set to 115200, but the module does not output data, I tried to connect to both usb and TTL, it does not work (please help

Hi Dandy,

Sorry I haven’t seen this type of evaluation board.It’s not designed by Quectel. Can you send me the website where you buy this?

Best regards.

Hi Dandy,

The jumpers should be installed in this direction.

Best regards

It is possible to use rtk funktion on AA variant for lc29h module? AA is exactly the same hardware as BS?

But in LC29H-AA rtk function must be implemented by using an external application processor algorithm, while the module outputs rtcm messages.

Hi JMC,

LC29HAA doesn’t support RTK feature. Besides, LC29HBS is a different sub-model in these series, it’s only used for base station outputting RTCM correction data.

Hi Bamarcant,

You are right. If customer want to use LC29HAA, they need an external algorithm to calculate GNSS raw data from LC29HAA. And LC29HAA supports output raw data in RTCM MSM4/7 message.

Best regards.