Latest Version of the EG25 Firmware

I send you the latest firmware version and you try again

hi,

i need the file for EG25GGBR07A08M2G_30.201.30.201 firmware

EC25
Revision: EC25EFAR08A04M4G_KR

Hi there, may I have the link to the latest firmware for EC25EFAR08A04M4G? Many thanks in advance.
Quectel
EC25
Revision: EC25EFAR08A04M4G_KR

I have EG25G with stock firmware version

AT+QGMR?
EG25GGBR07A07M2G_01.002.01.002

Could you provide the latest and greatest firmware for it? :cowboy_hat_face:

Hi Support,
I have two units of EG25 with older firmware, EG25GGBR07A08M2G_30.200.30.200.
Please share link to download.

I send you the latest firmware version and you try

EC25EFAR08A04M4G_KR is the latest firmware version

@herbert.pan-Q can you resend your link, it broken having error from SharePoint.

“Sorry, something went wrong
Sorry, you cannot access this document. Please contact the person who shared it with you.”

I send you the latest firmware version again

@herbert.pan-Q Thank, the link is working now. Can it load using linux/ ubuntu ? or window based QFlash only ?

I send you the upgrading tools again

Hi, I have EG-25G miniPcie on me and the OS i am using is window. The GPS on the system was working fine and all of the sudden it stopped working and not connecting anymore. I want to try a new Firmware version on EG-25G and also I did hear about gpsoneXTRA. Can I get the latest file of that too along with notes to install new firmware and how to use gpsoneXTRA with it?

Thanks in Advance

@herbert.pan-Q I’m running version EG25GGBR07A08M2G_01.001.01.001. Is there a newer firmware version available? If so, could I get access to it as well as instructions on how to perform the update?

I have to say it is a bit unfortunate that the firmware is not available for direct download, instead forcing everyone to start begging on the forums, fully at the mercy of someone deigning to reply at some point in the uncertain future. Seems like a weird business practice to withhold necessary software from customers who already own the product.
We’re currently experiencing strange behavior on our home network and need to check if a firmware update fixes this, but it’s seemingly impossible to actually obtain the files without industry contacts. Surely this can’t be the easiest way to get the necessary files. Is there any other, more reliable way to figure out what the latest version of the firmware is and to actually download it from somewhere?

I’m gonna try and reach out via the form on the website as well, just to have a second channel of communication going, though I’m not expecting much there. If anybody at all has any version of this firmware that is newer than what we have, I’d very much appreciated it if they could reach out and maybe share via direct message :slight_smile:

I’ll keep posting here every few days until I find something, hopefully I can then share that around as well so other people don’t run into this wall of a blocker down the line.

Do let me know if you have any luck. As I did send them emails and also started chat with them but I am not getting any reply :frowning:

It is not recommended to ask about an unrelated topic in someone else’s post. My suggestion is to create your own post.