L86 - what to do with FORCE_ON if switching Vcc on/off and keeping V_BCKP pin powered?

Hello, we are switching the L86 on/off by switching Vcc, while leaving V_BCKP pin powered. What is the recommended connection for FORCE_ON ? Should it be connected to Vcc (or does this create a race condition), or should FORCE_ON be left unconnected ?
Thank you

Dear Sir
There are two methods of entering backup mode and returning to full-on mode:

1.Sending command “$PMTK225,4*2F” (used to turn on the switch as indicated with the red line in
Figure 3) to enter backup mode permanently. The only way to wake up the module is to pull
FORCE_ON to high (which turns off the switch in Figure 3). The typical current required in this way to
enter backup mode can be 840 µA.

2.Cutting off the power supply of the VCC pin and keeping the V_BCKP pin powered on, so that the
module enters backup mode from the full-on mode. Provided that the VCC pin is powered on, the
module will return to the full-on mode immediately.

Thank you, but this does not answer my question. We are using this method:

“2.Cutting off the power supply of the VCC pin and keeping the V_BCKP pin powered on, so that the
module enters backup mode from the full-on mode. Provided that the VCC pin is powered on, the
module will return to the full-on mode immediately.”

Therefore we do not use the FORCE_ON pin. However we do not know what to do with the FORCE_ON pin.
Should it be connected to Vcc so that it rises and falls with Vcc, or should it be left disconnected ?

Keep FORCE_ON pin open.

If my project continuously wake up and enter backup mode, I think the second method is not the best choice as cutting the power supply can affect the L86’s endurance