L86 FIX problem

I did the tests in the same conditions, same external antenna placed in same position, same board (GNSS-L8X-EVB_2.2 QUECTEL evaluation board) using 2 GPS module with AXN5.1.6 and AXN5.1.9 firmware respectively.
The logs were made within a few minutes of each other, as you can see the number of satellites is almost the same in all log, the only difference is that AXN5.1.6 sees 6 satellites and fixes in less than 5 sec (AXN5.1.6_Log2 and AXN5.1.6_Log1), while AXN5.1.9 when fixes, after 30sec or more, sees only 4 or 5 (AXN5.1.9_Log1 and AXN5.1.9_Log2), it doesn’t seem normal to me.
I would add one thing regarding the number of satellites, I noticed a certain degradation in the number of satellites that the GPS can see, between firmware version, as I reported in the discussion L85 GPS problem.
I don’t understand why in the same conditions the most recent firmwares have lower performance than the older ones.

Regarding the addition of the GSV and GSA sentences, i am unable to provide the other logs at this time, but I would need an answer based on the existing information.

Best Regards