L80 firmware update

Hi, I would like to know if there is a firmware upgrade for the GPS L80-M39 (L80GR01A10S).
Thanks in advance.

Hi DavidAG,

The latest firmware is L80GR11A01S. If customer upgrade to this version, GNSS receiver will not get fix in specific area. There are no more update comparing to L80GR01A10S.

Best regards.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick answer!

Could you give me the correct URL to download that firmware ? Thanks

Hi David,

We don’t have a URL to download firmwares. You can ask local FAEs for help. But I can send you the latest firmware via message.

Best regards.

Hi.
I hope this message finds you all well.
Looking for some info, I came upon this thread, and I’d like to clarify something. Could you help me?
In our company here in Brazil we have a project that uses L80GR01A10S firmware. Our local supplier is offering us the L80GR11A01S version for new units. Other than the RUS and IRN thing, is there any other change that would impact my project between the versions?
Thanks in advance.
Ricardo Vitor

Hi Vitor,

I checked L80GR11A01S firmware release note. There is no more update except for the region comparing to 01A10S. But we still advise you to update to the latest firmware. It will output a hint if the GNSS receiver is in RUS and IRN.

Best regards

Thank you so much for the response. I’ll let the developers know your suggestions.
Best regards
Ricardo Vitor