L26-DR GNSS - $PSTMCFGMSGL command

Hi, what is the function of the rate, list low, and list high parameters? I am trying to understand how to configure the message list, thanks

Hi,
Please refer to the attached new protocol manual for more detailed introduction.

Quectel_L26-DR_GNSS_Protocol_Specification_V1.1_Preliminary_20200630.pdf (633.6 KB)

Hi, thanks, now I understand the listlow and listhigh parameters, but what is the rate scaler?, the example does not mention it

Hi,
Currently, this parameter is fixed at 1.

1 Like

ok, but what means that 1?

Please tell me what function you want to configure?

I only want to know if that 1 is the 1Hz frequency of the output NMEA messages from the GNSS, I would like to reconfigure that data rate, so if you tell me that it is a fixed value it means I cant get higher data rates or this is not the correct command for this config?

Hi,
Configure the high update rate through another command, not through this parameter.
It should be noted that the current version of ADR does not support a high update rate, and later versions will support it. UDR has a dedicated version that supports high update rates.

Please confirm whether your application requires L26-DR ADR or UDR? The difference between ADR and UDR is that ADR needs to inject vehicle speed information.

Best regards

Hi, I am using L26-DR ADR

OK, ADR needs new firmware to support high update rate, but the new version may take some time.
You can contact local sales and FAE so that it can be provided to you as soon as possible.

Best regards

1 Like