Issue with FCM360W Bluetooth Module Compatibility on Debian, Ubuntu Linux, and Putty

I am currently facing a compatibility issue with my FCM360W Bluetooth device on Debian, Ubuntu Linux, and Putty in Windows. While the device functions seamlessly on Windows using Qcom and C program, I am unable to establish a connection on Debian, Ubuntu Linux, and Putty.

Here are the details of the problem I am encountering:

• Operating Systems: The FCM360W Bluetooth device works flawlessly on Windows using Qcom and C program. However, when I attempt to use the device on Debian and Ubuntu Linux, I am able to establish serial port communication but unable to send AT commands .

• Putty on Windows: Additionally, the device does not function with Putty in Windows. Despite configuring the settings correctly,

I have tried several troubleshooting steps, including checking the compatibility of the device with Linux and Putty, ensuring proper drivers are installed, and verifying the connection settings. Despite my efforts, I have not been able to resolve this issue.

I kindly request your assistance in solving this problem. If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has any suggestions on how to troubleshoot and resolve this problem, I would greatly appreciate your input.

hi Pojitha
Issue on connecting FCM360W with putty or other serial interface connctor tools can be resolved if you keep the RST interface open on the EVB :

Thanks