Installing 5g Gobinet and QMI WWAN driver on nvidia jetson agx xavier

Hello @Isaac.Wang-Q could you please also send those files to me? I am trying to get the RM500Q-GL to run on a Jetson Xavier NX.

Thanks!

Hi @Isaac.Wang-Q ,

I am using Jetson Xavier AGX, ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Jetpack 4.4, Kernel version 4.9.140-tegra.

Could you send me the driver and instruction for this Jetson?

Thank you so much,
Trung.

@Isaac.Wang-Q Could u please send me the files, thank u so much

Sent by email. Please check it.

I found that someone update it to the github.

CarlosRaveloFivecomm/qmi-wwan-q (github.com)

Hi can u email me the driver and guide for ec25 on jetson nano

sent by email.
Please check it.
@p123

Hi,

I am using Jetson AGX Orin, ubuntu 18.04 LTS , Jetpack 5.1.1, Kernel version 5.10.140-tegra.

Can you also send me the driver and instruction for this Jetson?

Many thanks,

Jack.

Dear @Bean.Wang-Q, is it possible to have the driver and the guide for the configuration and connection with the jetson tx2/xavier?

Thank you for the availability

Hi can u email me the driver and guide for eg25g on Jetson Orin

@Isaac.Wang-Q I also have the “can’t set config #1, error -32” issue with the RM502Q-AE. Do you have the firmware that would fix the 3.1 issues?

can’t set config #1, error -32 means that the Linux host could not get the USB configuration descriptors. Normally it is hardware issue.

Hi Isaac, I try to install UC20 pci card on the reComputer industrial from seed studio. I see the 4 usb but cant connect with the modem. I NEED DE QMI PLUGINS. Can you provide me the step to compile the plugins. Do I need to compile jetson jetpack with the plugins Cross compile?

hello,
can you also send the guide to me, thank you

Issac is not in Quectel.
Which Quectel module are you using now?
If you have any driver question, you can create a topic in the Driver section.

So, basically i have a Jetson nano module, and i want to connect it to the quectel RM500Q-GL, but it seems like the Jetson cannot recognize the quectel. Could it be a problem related to the Jetson?

How do you connect the RM500Q with the host? Via USB or PCIE?

It is much easier for USB. Please check the lsusb could you see the 2C7C?

I´m using the USB, and yes I can see the 2C7C

Please check:

lsusb -t