Inquiry Regarding SC-20 LTE Modem Design and Technical Support

Hello Quectel Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Aman Kuntal, and I represent 7Darter. We are currently in the process of selecting a suitable LTE Modem + Processor (Integrated SoC) for a specific application and have identified SC-20 is the potential option.

Our application involves a processor tasked with capturing images upon motion detection, validating human motion, storing the images in an SD card, transmitting them to another module via RF interface, and sending data to a server using an LTE module. Additionally, there is a requirement for a display module capable of listing and displaying these images.

We kindly request your assistance in providing detailed information regarding the capabilities of both Processors concerning the following criteria:

Image Capture and Processing:

Ability to capture images upon motion detection and validate human motion effectively.

Storage and Transmission:

Support for storing captured images in an SD card, transmitting them to another module via RF interface, and facilitating data transfer to a server using an LTE module.

*SDK Support:

Availability and functionalities of Software Development Kits (SDKs) for seamless integration and development.

Requesting for technical support to establish IDK’s to run the application (If possible with Open CPU!).

Power Consumption:
Individual power consumption profiles for each module in relation to the aforementioned functionalities.

The power consumption includes “Motion sensors, IR sensors, Night vision sensor, RF Transceivers and Display”. What might be the maximum power and Current consumption criteria for SC-20 Modem with the mentioned modules/ applications?

We seek comprehensive insights into these aspects to make an informed decision aligning with the specific needs of our application. Additionally, any technical documentation, support materials, or roadmap insights would be immensely valuable in our evaluation process.

We understand the value of your expertise and would greatly appreciate your guidance in this matter. Your input will be crucial in determining the most suitable controller for our project’s success.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience via email or phone to discuss this inquiry further or to arrange a meeting, if preferable.

If possible please provide the proper contact for design support or forward internally.

Thank you for your attention to this request. We eagerly anticipate your response and the possibility of establishing a productive collaboration with Quectel Team.

Dear, customer:
Thanks for choosing our product.
We can release SDK/documents to you after you confirm using a specific module.
You can devleop and test Android application on our EVB.
The life time of SC20 is year 2025. The life time of SC200E is year 2030.
So I recommend SC200E for your new project.
For your detailed requirements, you can contact local sales.