I have a ZBT-link WE1326 with an MT7621 processor. I attached a Quectel EC200A-EU modem to it and it does not recognize it

Hello, I need help please. I have a ZBT-link WE1326 with an MT7621 processor. I attached a Quectel EC200A-EU modem to it and it does not recognize it. I need to know what OpenWRT package I should add to the Firmware so that the modem is recognized. Thank you.

Does the USB device not recognize?

Ask at OpenWrt forum.

It has many meanings.

For example, the Linux cannot recoginze the USB.
We cannot operate the modem on WebPage.
We cannot send AT command.
There is no usbnet interface.
The usbnet interface cannot get IP.

Hello, thanks for answering. Yeah. It is being recognized, it’s just that I can’t transfer data or receive internet through the 3G/4G interface.

In NCM mode, the device gives a message that information could not be obtained from the modem and does not connect to the 3G/4G network.

In dhcp mode, the 3g/4g interface can be raised but data cannot be passed through the supposedly established link.

Hello, thanks for answering. Yeah. It is being recognized, it’s just that I can’t transfer data or receive internet through the 3G/4G interface.

In NCM mode, the device gives a message that information could not be obtained from the modem and does not connect to the 3G/4G network.

In dhcp mode, the 3g/4g interface can be raised but data cannot be passed through the supposedly established link.

Firstly, please check with AT command

AT+COPS?
AT+CREG?
AT+CGREG?
AT+CEREG?
AT+CFUN?
AT+CPIN?
AT+QENG=“servingcell”
AT+CGDCONT?
AT+CGPADDR

make sure that it is registerred in LTE network.

Secondly, have you sent AT command to set up data connection.

What you need to do

AT+QNETDEVCTL=1,1,1