I am not able to connect to AWS IoT core using MQTT TLS. I am using Quectel ec200u-CN module

I am not able to connect to AWS IoT core using MQTT TLS. I am using Quectel ec200u-CN mocule. Kindly help me to connect to AWS IoT core.

Hiļ¼Œ
You can refer to the case in the document to linkļ¼ŒThe document has been sent to you via message.

1 Like

Attached are the publish and subscribe messages. Sorry there is no code case for ESP32 at the moment怂

Hiļ¼Œ
I tried and failed to connect, and found the following problems to tell you the following.

1. The size of the file I made according to the key you provided is inconsistent with that on your instruction. Could you please send the original file of the key to me and try again?

2. There is a problem with your instruction configuration. When you configure SSL, the SSL_ctxID is inconsistent.

3. You can try again by adding the following instruction to the ssl configuration.

The AT + QSSLCFG = ā€œsniā€, 2, 1
4. You can use the MQTT.FX software to test if your Amazon Cloud is connected properly.

SEND ME THIS DOCUMENT TOO AS I AM ALSO FIGURING OUT HOW TO SEND DATA TO IOT CORE IN AWS.[quote=ā€œtabor.tang-Q, post:2, topic:21751, full:trueā€]
Hiļ¼Œ
You can refer to the case in the document to linkļ¼ŒThe document has been sent to you via message.
[/quote]