Https://e-service.quectel.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000237805-quectel-sc600-gpio-description-v1-0-pdf

https://e-service.quectel.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000237805-quectel-sc600-gpio-description-v1-0-pdf

https://e-service.quectel.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000237808-quectel-sc600-uart-description-v1-0-pdf

Please give me a guide and example source so that i can interact with HW components such as GPIO, UART, ADC, SPI… from application space by Android Studio .

Thanks and best regards !

I have sent the code of the apk to your mailbox

1 Like

dear thanhtinbk,please check.

1 Like

Dear Mr Kevinzhang.

Firstly, thanks for your support. Your example code is what i am looking for. Please give me a document guide so that i can develop Android application by myself.

Hi Kevin,

I have installed above .apk file on SC600 EVB kit, but this app do not match with GPIO LED on kit. Please give me the one that match with SC600 EVB kit, so that i can run demo on kit.

Thanks you so much !

Hello Kevin,

could you, please, send us the code example also?

Kind regards,
Andre

Dear Andre,
I have sent it to your email

Hi Kevinzhang, follow your guide (attched image1), i look in my SC600Y SDK and have the file path as attached image 2. Can i replace “device\qcom\msm8909” with “device\qcom\msm8953” to control gpio on my SC600Y smart EVB kit ?

Hello Kevin,

could you, please, send us the code example also?

Kind regards,
KhalilWALI

hi,khalilwali:
You can refer to this.
GPIOJniDemo.zip (2.7 MB)

hi Zheng
thank you for your response,
Should I compile the android software after editing the init.target.rc file ?
if yes, which part do I need to recompile ?
thank you in advance
kind regards,

Hi,
You can first export the GPIO you want to test by commands and disable SELinux to test the APP.
For example:
Export GPIO 20:
cd /sys/class/gpio
echo 20 >export
cd gpio20
echo out > direction
chmod 777 value
Disable SELinux:
setenforce 0

Note:Not all gpios can be exported.