How to run internet on EC25 module

Dear Nikhilvp29,
Thanks for your inquiry in Quectel forum.
About the SDK files, please contact our local FAE to get it. Sorry that cannot share with you here. Thanks!

hi sir ,
I am porting PPP and qmi_wwan driver in my OS image, but when qmi_wwan is porting that time my sim card is not detecting and internet is not working , when i am removing qmi_wwan driver that time EC25 module working fine.
Exactly i am not understanding what is happening ,when these kernel logs are there nothing is working

Please follow up the document that i have send to you in another topic to modify the kernel code to support QMI function, then to test it according to the method provided in the document. Thanks!

hi,
how to use modem-manager and network-manager to access internet in EC20 module?

Dear Nikhilvp29,
For your issue, it is better to check the following document to check how to test the module to access internet.
Thanks!
Quectel_WCDMA_LTE_Linux_USB_Driver_User_Guide_V1.9-20190212.pdf (948.1 KB)

hi,
we are already getting internet via pppd , but we want to use network manger and modem manager to get internet on linux platform , how to use it ?

If you can get internet via pppd, it should have no any issue about the driver. What you said to use network manger and modem manager to get internet is to use module network card such as gobinet or WWAN ? If that, you can email to support@quectel.com to get the test tool named quectel-CM. And you can refer to the document that i have send to you to check how to use the tool. Thanks!