How to find reasons for the diag messages?

Hi, I’m a new comer in Quectel chip. It’s the EC25 using Linux kernel.
When I boot the system, I have the log message as follows:
----------------------------------------------
Starting ql_manager_server: done

• Diag_LSM_Init: Failed to open handle to diag driver, error = 2Couldn’t initial!*
    msm 201901221807 mdm9607-perf /dev/ttyHSL0

INIT: Id “m2” respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes to diag driver, error!

mdm9607-perf login:

mdm9607-perf login: root

• Diag_LSM_Init: Failed to open handle to diag driver, error = 2Couldn’t initiali*
    ze Diag! Diag_LSM_Init: Failed to open handle to diag driver, error = 2Couldn’t
    initialize Diag!
    Diag_LSM_Init: Failed to open handle to diag driver, error = 2Couldn’t initializ
    e Diag! Diag_LSM_Init: Failed to open handle to diag driver, error = 2Couldn’t i
    nitialize Diag! Diag_LSM_Init: Failed to open handle to diag driver, error = 2Co
    uldn’t initialize Diag! Diag_LSM_Init: Failed to open handle to diag driver, err
    or = 2Couldn’t initialize Diag!

mdm9607-perf login: Diag_LSM_Init: Failed to open handle to diag driver, error
= 2Couldn’t initialize Diag! Diag_LSM_Init: Failed to open handle to diag driver
, error = 2Couldn’t initialize Diag! Diag_LSM_Init: Failed to open handle to dia
g driver, error = 2Couldn’t initialize Diag!AT&F
INIT: Id “m2” respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutesor = 2Couldn’t initiali
ze Diag!

mdm9607-perf login: root
Password:
root@mdm9607-perf:~# cd /usrdata/
-------------------------------------------------
How can I stop printing the "Diag_LSM_Init: Failed to open handle to diag driver, error
= 2" and "INIT: Id “m2” respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes to diag driver, error!"

Thanks in advance.

From JaeMyoung KIM

Dear Jmketri,
Thanks for your inquiry in Quectel forum.
Could you help to share with us why you want to use EC25 linux kernel ? Normally, we do not recommend customer to do it, except to debug module kernel issue. And if you want to check such information, it is better to email support@quectel.com to get local support, because such issue need RD to analyze it. Thanks!

Dear Kyson,

Thank you for your reply mail.
I mean we are using supported native linux not Android.
We are going to develop PTT(push to talk) apps in native EC25 linux SDK with the help of Quectel chip dealer.
During developing apps, we don’t know why the log messages have printed?
Please let me know how to debug kernel messages(?) if possible.
It is very difficult for me to know how ‘AT command’ works in linux kernel.
Please let me introduce any documents if you know.
Thank you very much.

JaeMyoung KIM

Dear Jmketri,
For your issue, it is better to contact our local FAEin your country to get your needed SDK package, and related documents. For SDK application, we do not recommend to use AT command. You can email to support@quectel.com. Thanks!

Dear Kyson,

Thank you.
I will try.
Thank you very much.

JaeMyoung KIM