How to communicate with FC41D Module to send data over WIFI

Hi,
I am using the FC41D-TE-B evaluation board to communicate with the module over WIFI. For my project, I want to send some data in 8-bit hex format for example ‘0X30’ to the FC41D module over WIFI either through a mobile application or via terminal software like Putty. Once the module receives the data then, I want to send it to the onboard host process over UART for further processing. My question is that how should I operate my FC41D Module, either in STA mode or in AP mode? Also, once it is set up in any particular mode then how can I pass my desired data to the module over WIFI? Thanks.

Regards,
Sam.

You may use TCP transmission, please refer to the following image:

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. So with the FC41D Module, what are the different ways to pass my WiFi SSID and Password? Do you have any sample code for this application? Also, considering our product will go worldwide which is the best way to pass WiFi SSID and password via Bluetooth or AP mode or is there any other way to do so?

Give me your email and I will share it with you

sent to you on chats. Thanks.

Already sent via email

I have not received your email.

Changed to download link and resent the email

Received it. Thank you.

Hy Aubrey-li,

Can you send me the same thing via email?

thank you.

Thank you i have received it. Btw i have some problems with my FCM360W module. Can you help to solved it?

Hey @aubrey.li-Q I also need this. Thanks in advance.

@pojitha_karunathilak yes

Hello, I also bought this product from your company. Could you also send me a copy

@tangmasion Already sent to you via email.

Hi aubrey.li,

I also need this information. I am sending you a message with my email just to receive the information.

Regards,

Iker

Dear Aubrey.li

I also need this information.
Would you send me an email to receive the information.?
Best regards,

tomas2

Please send me your email and I will send the relevant information