FTPS download problem

Hi. I am trying to use the EG91 module for FTPS application. I can connect to the FTPS server but I cannot download the file from the server. I want to use TLS1.2. myFTPServerSettings
I tried lots of different settings. When I look at my server log, it seems the server starts the download and send the file, but on the modem side, it didn’t take the file, it just creates the file name, and 0-byte size.
modem_ufs_0_byte
Is this about certification problem?

This is the fake download screenshot.

Does EG91 support explicit and implicit modes of FTP?

Hi
I am very happy to answer your question. The EG91 module supports the ftps function and also supports explicit and implicit modes. For specific use, please refer to the document
Best wishesQuectel_EC2x&EG9x&EG2x-G&EM05_Series_FTP(S)_Application_Note_V1.1.pdf (470.5 KB)

Hi. I setup a ftp server using vsftpd. I can connect and download when the server is FTP mode, but when the server is ftps(implicit mode) I can connect but I can not download any file. (The file size is 0 bytes that I downloaded).
My server settings are:
rsa_cert_file=/etc/ssl/MyRootCA.pem
rsa_private_key_file=/etc/ssl/MyRootCA.key
ssl_enable=YES
ssl_tlsv1=YES
ssl_sslv2=NO
ssl_sslv3=NO
ssl_ciphers=HIGH
implicit_ssl=YES
debug_ssl=YES
force_local_data_ssl=NO
force_local_logins_ssl=NO
listen_port=990
require_ssl_reuse=NO
strict_ssl_read_eof=NO
strict_ssl_write_shutdown=NO
validate_cert=NO
require_cert=YES

pasv_enable=YES
pasv_min_port=40000
pasv_max_port=50000
pasv_address=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
pasv_promiscuous=YES
port_enable=YES
port_promiscuous=YES

I tried lots of configurations but ı couldn’t download in ftps mode.
I create certificates like this:
openssl genrsa -out MyRootCA.key 2048
|openssl req -x509 -new -nodes -key MyRootCA.key -sha256 -days 1024 -out MyRootCA.pem|

openssl genrsa -out MyClient1.key 2048
openssl req -new -key MyClient1.key -out MyClient1.csr
openssl x509 -req -in MyClient1.csr -CA MyRootCA.pem -CAkey MyRootCA.key -CAcreateserial -out MyClient1.pem -days 1024 -sha256

My problem isn’t resolved. Is there any FTPS sample code for TLSv1.2?

My modem revision is EG91EFBR06A06M4G.