Firmware for RM502Q-AE

Sorry but I won’t identificate any information about eSIM on official documentation. As example, on second link that you have send says that RM502Q-AE “have” VOICE support, but on really doesn’t have (as informed on RM502Q-AE and Asterisk - #2 by silvia). No AT commands to eSIM are provided on latest firmware sended by @herbert.pan-Q, and really I believe that these chip does not have eSIM support.

1 Like

Hello

I am using boards with firmware version RM502QAEAAR11A04M4G_01.201.01.201 and we are experiencing some bad issues in lastest version of OpenWRT

• Crashes in ppp moduel: NETDEV WATCHDOG: wwan0 (qmi_wwan): transmit queue 0 timed out
  • Randomly board does not respond to qmi commands
  • Sometimes board does not transmit/receive ip traffic despite to have a valid IP address (we have to reset the model with AT command)

Is there available a newer firmware. If yes, can you gently share the lastest one, tool to flash as well as the current version (for rolling back if needed).

Regards

@herbert.pan-Q

Can you please send me the latest firmware for RM502Q-GL?
My current FW is RM502QGLAAR11A02M4G_01.001.01.001
maybe RM502QGLAAR12A01M4G or later ?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi, can you share the latest firmware, drivers and qflash for the RM502Q AE please?

1 Like

e-SIM support thread here Which Quectel modems have eSIM / eUICC functionality? Do Quectel models have different levels of e-SIM support? How use e-SIM? .

Now as of December 2023, what is the latest firmware version for RM502Q-AE?

Hi, the links provided to download the RM502Q-AE firmware are no longer available

may I have the latest firmware for rm502 ae

my email dr.muradd@gmail.com

I have sent it to your email,pls check

I have sent the latest firmware to your email,pls check

I have sent them to your email,pls check

@herbert.pan-Q

Hi! Can you send me latest firmware R13 and latest R11. Thanks
AT+QGMR

RM502QAEAAR11A04M4G_02.001.02.001

@herbert.pan-Q could you plz send me a link to the latest firmware image for the RM502Q-AE? garrett@slvfiber.com. Thanks.

@herbert.pan-Q I received the link. Onedrive is asking for a verification code that they sent to my email, but I never receive any codes from Onedrive. Could you please resend the link to garrett@psiconsulting.com

Can you please send the latest rm502q-ae firmware?

1 Like

I have resent it to you,you try again

@herbert.pan-Q @silvia @AnnaLiu

Please would you send me the latest firmware, I currently have:

ATI
Quectel
RM502Q-AE
Revision: RM502QAEAAR11A04M4G

OK
AT+QGMR
RM502QAEAAR11A04M4G_01.004.01.004

Thanks

I need th latest R11 and R13 firmware as having connection problems. I sent the same request in a different thread 2 weeks ago but no answer. Please can you send me the latest R11 amd R13 firmware so I can get back online with this expensive modem that is not currently working. Thanks.