FCM360W AT commands Not working properly

Thank you waleed,
I have small problem when receiving data from react native app, its limted to 20 Characters , but when using NRF Connect i can receved data more than 20 characters.
is there anything we can do from module size to increase MTU size?

hi Pojitha
MTU size needs to be set on the app like NRF

1 Like

Thank you waleed, Btw is it possible to work BLE and WiFi in same time? also can you provide me the WiFi and MQTT AT command if possible.

Thank you

Hi Pojitha
BLE and Wifi can work in same time , command manual will be available within days and will be shared with you
Thanks

Hy Waleed,
Thank you so much. I ll waiting for the documentation, also have a small problem with my module. when im using my program (C program) working nicely but each time i have to open port and close port using Qcom. otherwise AT command doesn’t working in my C program please find a following video .

and also do you have any usb driver for linux any qcom software for linux enviroment because i want to test my program in linux enviroment.

Hey Waleed ,
Currently im using WiFi At command for FC14D , i havent found FCM360W AT command yet.
I have initiated my module as a Station but its unable to connect to the wifi and unable to see the avilable wifi devices

hi Pojitha
Please share your email address , I will share you one firmware.
Test with that firmware

Thanks

1 Like

Hey Waleed,
Thank you. I have sent the email.