Hi, I had problem while programming MC60 module using Qflash. I was facing to this error when I was loading my .cfg file.
FAIL, Error ROM 4, 0x10000000
I searched a lot and after a long time I finally found how to fix it
Therefore I write this topic, to help you to fixd it if you have the same problem.
- Open uninstall programs section in control panel.
- Check your programs, If you don’t have Microsoft visual C++ 2010 redistributable, download it (if you have a 64 bit system, download both x86 and x64). (I emphasize that even if you have other versions of that, be sure to install the 2010 version as well.)
- Install it.
- Build your MC60 program again.
- Load .cfg file in Qflash
- Congratulations, files loaded into Qflash perfectly.
- Program your MC60 and enjoy it.