EP06-e: same gateway address when using two modules on mikrotik RBM33

Hi all,

I am using two EP06-e modules on a mikrotik board RBM33 through its mini pci express sockets.
I configured each module to work on ethernet over usb mode with the command AT+QCFG=“USBNET”,1 that gives me better throuput. The problem is that when lte interface get running both EP06-e module give the same gateway address on the same subnet (192.168.225.1/24). This is a problem for me when I try to make traffic balancing on these interfaces.

Question: is it possible to change the subnet and gateway address on these modules maybe using some specific at command ?

Note for mikrotik experts: I wouldn’t like to use interface name as gateway parameter on route rules because it does not permit me have recursive routes. I make a extensive use of recursive routes on my config. The optimal solution for me (if possiblle) would have the possiblitity to change the the gateway address from EP06-e modules.

Any help is very appreciated.

LTE model: EP06-E
LTE firmware: EP06ELAR03A08M4G
Mikrotik routeros: 6.45.9

Thanks in advance.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry in Quectel forums.
As far as I know, EP06-E has no AT command to configure or modify the gateway address.However as I know EC25 has the command to set gateway address to IP-1. And I hope this information is valuable to you
And If you must need this command,you can send e-mail to support@quectel.com to get local FAE support, thanks.

Note:the email needs to include Company name and location / project application/ project timeline /which Chanel get the module/ Module FW version

Привет. Подскажите стабильную прошивку для Quectel ep06. Спасибо

Hi,
you can send e-mail to support@quectel.com to get local FAE support, thanks.

I need to change the gateway too, sent an e-mail but haven’t got any answer yet.