Hi @Louis.Huang-Q . I have a questions.
My project are using AG550. I am concerning about A/B upgrade. Before I completed to try A/B upgrade(stream way and library way) with adb(linux pc connect to AG550).
In reality, Where will the AG550’s applications run?
The appliaction will run on the active system, for example, when system A is marked “active”, your application will run on system A.
Thank @Louis.Huang-Q. I got it but With “test_ab_fota_api” and “fwupdate_test”, It is used to upgrade. Where is it’s location? when at any point time,the system want to call it to upgade?
The 2 mentioned point, you can find them at:
And for the timing for calling those function or api, please refer to the actual code, I’m not aware of it, sorry.
Thank @Louis.Huang-Q. I has a another question.
In the document of AG550Q. It has 7 state of AG550
- SUCCEED: Default state. The A/B system updates is successful and A/B systems are synchronized.
- UPDATE: The inactive system is upgrading.
- BACKUP: The inactive system is synchronizing
- FAILED: Failed upgrade.
- WRITEDONE: The inactive system is upgraded
- NEEDSYNC: The active system is switched and system synchronization is not performed.
- UNKNOWN_STATUS: Unknown state used for boundary detection in codes.
When ag550 upgrade and sync, the state is UPDATE and BACKUP but because a random reasion(example: the electric is blocked…) after the system reboot the state is FAILED right?
If the upgrade process was interrupted, it will return as failed.
Thank @Louis.Huang-Q, In document. It doesn’t mention “UNKNOWN_STATUS” state. What do i need to do when the state is UNKNOWN_STATUS.