EMO5 Antenna requirements for LTE

What Quectel Antenna for the EMO5 E are recommened and avialable in the Quectel Antenna catalouge?, the antenna is required for conventional LTE 4G use, FPC or PCB which Quectel Antennas are recommended.

Hi @jarvie.eric1
On the basis of ensuring that the antenna supports the frequency band used, antennas with different performances can be selected for use according to project requirements.

1 Like

The requirement would be for an single board computer SBC to connect to the internet in an conventional manner to download data or access websites or internet much as an laptop or other mobile device would,which Quectel antenna are suitable for this type of application any recommendations would be helpfull the geographical area of intended use is Europe.

Thank you for your helpfull advice regards antenna, this has been resolved,

However i now have an issue regards the utilisation of the Quectel EMO5~E modem on an Windows 10 Enterprise operating system, i have downloaded and installed the Quectel drivers however i receive an driver error; “Windows couldn’t automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter”,

I ask are further commands required to initialise the modem and access the network?.

Again the modem is for use in an SBC (single board computer) and in conventional manner to access the web download data etc.

Any help or suggestions in resolving this error would be apprieciated.

Hi @jarvie.eric1
Can you show me which drive you got?

1 Like

I have an Adata Legend 800 1TB NVME fitted with the original and cloned OS, windows 10 enterprise LTSC booted from this, the machines original 64GB EMMC is disabled from the BIOS with the drive cloned over to the Adata.

The Quectel EMO5 is an recommened fitment by the SBCs (single board computer) machines manufacturer, its an Latte Panda Delta 3.

i trust this is the answer you request and the details given are not too complex?.

Thanks

Just want to add in case of confusion, i downloaded and installed this “Driver” from the Quectel download page:

LTE&5G_Windows_USB_Driver_V2.1

Thanks