EM20 documentation

Hello.
Can i get AT command manual, all application notes and other documentation for EM20 M.2 module?
Thanks.

Dear Apanas
Thanks for your inquiry in Quectel forum
May I know how you know about EM20? In fact, EG18(CAT18) is highest speed LTE module at present. If you have a better speed requirement, You can try to understand our 5g products and contact our local salesperson or send email to support@quectel.com to get more support directly.

I do not remember how I found out EM20, but i have one. I need some LTE minipcie or M.2 module with highest speed with qmi, audio and gnss support, but not 5g. Can you recommend such Quectel device for my project?
Thanks a lot.

Hi Apanas,
As you described, you can use the other one module EM12 which support audio and GNSS function, and you can get more information form https://www.quectel.com/product/EM12G.htm. May I find your country/region? I think i can recommend our sales to you. Of course, you can send email to support@quectel.com to get local support.

Thank you for answer.
And may be you cat tell me which device can be fully compatible by functionality and commands with EM20? Because i already have this one and want to use it in some project.
Thanks a lot.

Hi Apanas,
Perhaps EM12 is the most similar to EM20, either the interface type or the application scenario. And also most operator in the world can reach the speed of the cat20. If that’s all right, please leave your E-mail, location, and your local carrier, Our relevant personnel will contact you. Thank you for supporting Quectel products.