EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G Latest Firmware

Hello,

Where could I download the latest firmware for EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G.

Thanks!

Hi,
Thanks for your query in Quectel forums.
After you purchase the EM160RGLAU module, the firmware version of the module itself is EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G, so there is no need to upgrade to EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G again.
thanks.

How about if we have ES marked with A05 or even A04 firmware?

Hi,
“Engineering Sample” users will be able to count on an update? It would be nice to have support.

Is this the latest version of the firmware for EM160RGL?

Hi,
thanks for your query in Quectel forums.
You can consult your local agent or our local fae to obtain a new version of the firmware version, but it is not recommended to update the firmware frequently if there is no problem.
thanks.

Hi,
thanks for your query in quectel forums.
It is currently the latest, if there is an update of the firmware in the future, we will also share it.
thanks.

Hi,
thanks for your query in quectel forums.
It is not recommended that you upgrade the firmware version when there is no problem with the current use.
thanks.

Hi,
Following this logic, why was there a software update, since version 04/05 was flawless. I know that when something works, it’s better not to move, but users would be nice if they had a choice, and so we remain without support. You want a new FW, buy a new product…?

Upgrade means software that is better than the previous version. After all, users report bugs and request corrections. How are we supposed to do this if we are denied access to updates? Each new version is a chance for us to improve the performance, work stability of our and your devices. Please do not take this chance from us.

1 Like

the funny thing is that requests to the support service give the firmware go nowhere, let’s say my module does not want to see the SIM card in any way, and they are silent

what are the improvements from version v05 to version v07? (the attached official pdf does not show anything)Quectel_EM160R-GL-AU_Firmware_Release_Notes_V0207_01.001.01.001.pdf (922.1 KB)

EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G.zip

1 Like