System Modell: Lenovo X13 Yoga Gen 2 20W8
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit 22H2
Quectel Driver Versions: 126.96.36.199 (Driver)
Driver Versions according to Windows Device-Manager:
- 188.8.131.52 (Quectel PCI Express)
- 184.108.40.206 (Quectel UDE Device)
- 220.127.116.11 (HighSpeed USB Composite Device (UDE))
- 18.104.22.168 (Quectel MBIHV Mobile Broadband Firmware Device)
- 22.214.171.124 (Quectel QMUX Interconnect)
- 126.96.36.199 (Quectel Wireless Location Sensor)
The inserted SIM card from TELEKOM is no longer recognised.
This SIM card is functional as a data connection could be established during a test in a smartphone.
Lenovo Support recommends an OS reinstallation.
How can the problem be solved without an OS reinstallation?
Any suggestions will be gratefully received.