EM05-E last driver and firmare, please

Dear Friends.
Regard. EM05-E, could anybody place a link about lastest Windows 10 driver and firmware?
Appreciated it

please download by link:
firmware: EM05EFAR06A05M4G_01.001.01.001.zip
driver: Quectel_LTE&5G_Windows_USB_Driver_V2.2.4.zip

Thanks for your prompt help

Dear herbert.pan-Q. I need a bit help from you. I am testing a new Tablet PC (Windows 10 Enterprise) with your EM5-E. I installed last driver and last firmware thanks to you. Qnavigator is working (Nmea sentences and fix coordinates) so, USB Com4, Com5 (NMEA) and Com6 is working
The question is we can not use ANY Windows application. The problem is applications can not find GPS.
We tried 2 options: Connect with Qnavigator + find GPS with other application and find GPS with other application, directly.
Do you know where is the problem?
If I use similar Windows Applications with an old external BT GPS, all of them works so, it is a bit crazy

• GPS should be in the open for debugging

Thanks. Excuse me for my silly question. How can open GPS for debugging?

I connect and disconnect using Qnavigator but I am afraid, that does not open for debugging

QCOM_V1.61.rar
Quectel_EC2x&EG9x&EG2x-G&EM05_Series_GNSS_Application_Note_V1.3.pdf (646.0 KB)

Thanks. I will check it

Please, could you provide the new links for last firmware and driver? The olds aren’t working.

Josep, I received your message but I am not tech. staff from Quectel. Besides, in order to they could help you better, you might explain your “are not working” because this sentence means nothing. You might explain if you can not fix COM ports, or Windows version, or if you can not open the port or what is the real problem instead of “are not working” (it is a suggestion).

I’m waiting to arrive a Quectel EM05-E mini card and I’d like to put the last firmware for it.

If I click on link https://quectel123-my.sharepoint.cn/:u:/g/personal/ae-fae_dom_quectel_com_cn/ES9vcDqKnNdBoHon3m7t7t8BoG_k76Rltx_-ERyQTeG1Pw?e=zpbkhj I get an error, maybe the change a new domain for Quectel.
quectel123-my.sharepoint.cn” domain isn’t available.

Josep. Focus your questions to herbert.pan-Q (Staff member) for example. He could give you last firmware/driver. I do not belong to staff. What I can tell you is, EM05-E is working with any Windows version like 4G and like GPS, here