I had met a problem with my EM05 LTE module in ThinkPad X13 Yoga Gen2.
When reboot my computer,
- the LTE moduel works at beginning with symbols in the right corner of windows
- Popup the diaglog said “Configuring Mobile Broadband Device” with bar at 0%
- after several mintues it keeps at 0% and then it disappears.
- the TLE module does not work. And it also disappears in the windows device manager.
I call the tech service from Lenovo however there is no feedback.
Then I check the whole process and relize that.
- The LTE module works well at beginning.
- The popup dialog box is actually the firmware update process. It fails at the end.
- The process show in the task manager with “firmware update process” located at %System% firmware/Quectel/Application\FWUpgrade/WUProgressCtl.exe
- The firmware version is 188.8.131.52
What can I do next?
- Disable the upgrade process. (I have tried rename the file WUProgressCtl.exe, it does not work)
- Make the upgrade process successful. How?
Can someone help me?