EG915U Linux USB driver user guide and patches

Looking for latest Linux USB driver user guide with EG915U mentioned, as EG915U does not seem to have a support page(?). What kernel patches are needed for EG915U (option.c)?

hello,
I will send the latest option driver to you via email, it support EG915G, and I send driver user guide to you, you can refer to.

Thanks for the manual and drivers, although neither mention EG915U. Which implemented modem is closest to the EG915U, so I could adapt the drivers?

I’m having the same problem. I use rasbian * linux-headers-5.10.63-v7l+ kernel version. Please send it to me too?

I need this document too.
Can you send it to me?

I will send the latest option driver to you via email, it support EG915G, and I send driver user guide to you, you can refer to.

I will send driver user guide to you, you can refer to.

isaac,
can you please send me the linux driver and user guide also for EG915U module

@khong I will send them to you via email. Please check it.

hi,

I recently ordered eg915u and i know if you can provide me the usb driver for windows 10 and linux driver.
Thank you,

Hi
I am using EG915N-EU could you please send me the Linux driver and the documents.

Best regards
Walid

Hello all

I need drivers and manuals for eg915u linux dricers.

Hi. Could you please send me EG915N-EU druvers fir win and Linux, Thanks

Hi, could you please send me the EG915N-EU drivers for Linux too?

Hi, I need the latest drivers for the EG915U-EU modem. I am asking for drivers for linux (USB,RNDIS). Thanks!

Hi Isaac,

could you please send me the linux driver and user guide for EG915U and EG915EU modules

Thanks

Hi Isaac,

Could you please share with me the USB serial driver for EG915U for kernel 5.15?

best regards

Hello Isaac, I am also using EG915N-EU. Could you please send me the Linux driver and the documents?

Best regards, Guilherme

Hello Isaac, I am also using EG915N-EU. Could you please provide Linux driver and documents?
I will use the module under a Linux Buildroot system.

Best regards, Paolo

Hello @Isaac.Wang-Q, i’m working with a EG915U-EU module. Could send me the linux driver and user guide? Thank you.