Eg915U-EU - trying to get from UART communication on lpc54s018 controller

Hello, we are working on EG915U-EU module using lpc54s018 controller through UART communication, controller is able to communicate with EG915 module through UART but GSM module is not getting enable through UART
according to data sheet i have given delay
GPIO_PinWrite(GPIO,0,22,1); // reset pin configure as GPIO High
SysTick_DelayTicks(100U); // delay 100ms
GPIO_PinWrite(GPIO,0,22,0); // reset pin configure as GPIO Low

GPIO_PinWrite(GPIO,0,29,1);  // power pin configure as GPIO High 
  SysTick_DelayTicks(2000U);   // delay 2 sec
  GPIO_PinWrite(GPIO,0,29,0);  // power pin configure as GPIO Low 
  SysTick_DelayTicks(3000U);   // delay 3 sec

after this i have initialized the UART and in transmitting buffer i have tried to send “AT” and “AT+QSCLK=1” command but still not getting any response from GSM module.

i have tried through USB communication Then GSM module getting enable and Even though we have inserted the SIM, we are getting this +CME ERROR: 10.

Every AT command should end with \r\n.

Thank you for the response, I am working with the EG915-EU module and have successfully established communication through UART. However, I am encountering issues with SIM card detection.
When I issue the AT+COPS=? command, the system returns the following error:
+CME ERROR: 3
This indicates that the SIM card is not being detected properly. Here are the steps I have already taken to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Checked SIM Card Insertion: Ensured the SIM card is properly inserted and seated in the slot.

2. Inspected SIM Card : Verified that the SIM card is not damaged or dirty.

3. Tried a Different SIM Card : Tested with another SIM card, but the issue persists.

4. Checked SIM Card Slot: Confirmed there are no visible issues with the SIM card slot, such as bent pins or debris.

5. Firmware/Software Update : Made sure the module’s firmware is up to date.

6. Verified AT Commands : Confirmed that the correct AT commands are being used for initialization and configuration.
    Despite these efforts, the problem remains unresolved.
    Thank you in advance for your assistance.

is it dual SIM version?

It is dual sim version.

AT+QDSIM?

Have you insert both the two SIM card?
Does both the SIM cards are not recognized?

USIM1 is connected to e-SIM,USIM2 is connected to physical sim. We are using only physical SIM at the moment, which is not detecting.

Have you tried the
AT+QDSIM=0 or 1; AT+CFUN=0; AT+CFUN=1

yes i have tried

Both
AT+QDSIM=0 and AT+QDSIM=1 you have tried?
If so it is better to check the hardware desigin.