Hello, here is my problem with EG915 which loses connection to RPI after a while.
- Connecting the device to usb
- Starting the modems with a powerkey
- Works fine for a (max ~400sec) while (Internet connection and AT commands)
- The modem is still detected by the system, but I can’t send anything via USB (AT commands do not respond - I can open serial port, no internet in main device). The net_status led is flashing fast which means data is being transferred.
- modem reset with reset_pin or plugging and unplugging the usb helps → back to step 3.
I provide at least 3A power supply, I am using drivers Linux USB Driver with configure to support ECM or RNDIS.
Modem AT settings: